9.10.06

Memories. Old poetry of upside down times

Yesterday started with a mediocre sun raising
hung/over/sexed
by the moon
cold
gloom
small
fall sprung from the east

shy rays of light
shining through
grey flock of floating sheep
of fog and mist in disarray

(I immense inside
Immersed inside your I's
Idiotized indeed brown irises
intrigued by your ideosyncrasies
indulging
in imaginary images
eye to eye
with the curving of your smile
and the rear of my ear
very very near)

How I spent my life, St. Peter?
Romancing, waiting for death.



Anticipation I


My teeth autograph your neck and shoulders
your breasts your belly
your utterly preposterous corners
I zoom into your face
Lip zoom into your lips
The close up of your tongue
Tastes like blue berry kiss
Your eyes
blurry wide pupil shots
bleed wet tears of pleasure
And timid tiny moans
that I inhale to my bones
She peeks He peeks
And then she peeks no more
I'm still peeking We're still peaking
Through the bedroom mirror door
That whishpers the lustmost latin of words
And reflects your Southern give me give me mores
Snap!
Wake up Stand up And step on
Rusty bottle cap
Holy crap Holy nap
You're no longer on my lap
Fucking cat Messy brat
In the kitchen making squat
of god only knows what
‘Gato hijueperra si no dejas de maullar
I'm going to snap your free king back!’
You call You want to talk
and instead of kinky
messy
fruit
sexy
sex,
we sit and talk about your ex.





Anticipation II

I’m tainted
Or so they say
They the others
Who sit through my rants day after day
I want to be the only one biting your lips
I want to be the engine of your hips
An opportunity more than an excuse for a
warm cuddle puddle
The most special noun in your
crosswording puzzle
Let me pierce your clouds with my horizons
I’ll do it for the view
Because there’s so few
Better prospects
Because your looks stun love prophets
Because I’d spend my life making you giggle

But you just want to stay single

No comments: