2.7.07

terror
shadows slithering
where is my temple
who is singing/she lost control
again
without concrete joints
our walls
are mere piled up bricks
diffuse
smudged cheap chocolate chips
'yo bitch you have something to say?
'bitch
he spits
on me
and there's no light at the end of this tunnel
eat his face
blood erupting from his cheeks
bite after bite
is the dog that eats dog a hero
or is the hero
one noble dog made of patience
who comes back home
tail between legs
lowered ears
and eats
his own shit?
between a hero that eats when he's hungry
and the one that waits for delivery
which one's the blind
which one's the prophet
neitherone?
which one has a college degree
which one smokes pot religiously
between the hero in the hat
and the bald one
which one is a better lover?
fingering
pride
like one who thought happiness was some sort of harp
and fiddled with expectations
dubba-dub-dub
gloomily out of tune
quotidian one-two one-two
when did this all got tangled up
tangoed up into 5-4?
I can't move my legs fast enough
far enough/fast enough
i can't move my feet
even though I'm wearing
the new shoes
that daddy gave me
but he doesn't know he did

if you squint/it doesn't look that much like havoc
It all boils down to
finding two beams to hang my hammock

summertime
here once more
twenty-four weren't enough
summertime
lunar eclipse
the whole world between you and me
my sun my moon my
satellite

summertime
sweat/tears/moist lips
summertime
apocalypse
psychosis/dementia
the whole world can explode
and
A Who are we
B Why are we here
C Why is everything so hard
A terror
B shadows slithering
C where is my temple
A Believe me/ we’re all
B In this one for the money
C And dying soulless
A We are so fragile
B Alone and nude in stark woods
C And on LSD
no
A I don’t remember
B Who we are/why are we here
C Everything’s so hard
so backwards
embracing life
on stream of consciousness
like hypnotized
one spoonful of shit at the time
staring blankly at the grey concrete creases
that constitute the sidewalk
waiting/mumbling names and messages
and opinions that I should have spat that one time
barbecueing
but I never did
high on life
high on the expectation of stop barbecueing
talking about other people
worrying
of going home/being alive
embracing life
high/on stream of conciousness




continues............

No comments: