19.9.06

The long exposure ghosts of Hannah and Andrew were kissing below the Liverpool Quartet one spring night, and struck as they were by the touch of their lips, the soft caress of a fast moving cupid (that moved so fast that the camera couldn't capture it) THEY FU**ING FORGOT TO WRITE EMAILS.





Even though I love the composition of this picture, I can't help but sometimes looking at it and thinking that the kid peed that huge puddle...

Look at him though! Doesn't he look like his holding his.... ok, that's just lewd.

I really miss this place. Mamacita's. Best burrito place EVER.



See those bubbles at the top right corner? I have no idea how they got there.




I also miss this cat. Their owners say that he turned into a peeing machine (like the kid in the picture above...). I find it hard to believe this cute fuzzball forced his owners (that don't write either...) into taking measures.
He lives now exiled in a farm. They say he's happy because he can pee everywhere.

No comments: