19.9.06

Haikus

antapocalypsis

alone in the grass
silver sliding drops of moon
tsunaminate ants



suicide

directing traffic
fucks with the head of the cop
he swallows whistle



police fruitality

Two fruit cup cakes are
three zizillion times better
than two fruit cake cops



scotch tape 1

inches of scotch tape
across my eyes hard cold bricks
and duct tape around me



scotch tape 2

inches of scotch tape
across my eyes your brown eyes
shine I guess. foreplay.



scotch tape 3

inches of scotch tape
across my eyes in my face
cosmetic surgery.


twins

gooey drifting pair
swimming inside moans and sweat
drill and filter through


Nuclear Chain Reaction

White dove of peace
choking on world politics
with alka zeltzer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so excited I'm coming to visit youuuu. Nice haikus. I have some you wrote in one of my art journals. haha. they are most excellent.

my favorite:
Naked, eating glue
wrapped in bacon, i relish
A distant kettle


<3 Laura